The Waiting Game!

New to the Kia Sportage Forums? Introduce yourself here
Geoffh

Post by Geoffh »

Hi folks. I have a Sportage GT Line S Hybrid in White/ Black on order and now have to try to forget about it until about December!
I used to be sales manager at a Volvo dealership and have, over the years, driven and owned more cars than I care to mention.
My current car is a Peugeot 3008 1.6 automatic petrol and have to say it’s excellent (apart from 3 months off the road trying to get parts and fix the electric tailgate!) I might have got the same again but they changed the seat design which wasn’t comfortable, to put it politely.
The Sportage looked great, was extremely comfy and the test drive sold it to me…. Now I have to try and be patient, waiting for delivery.
Geoff

Deleted User 188

Post by Deleted User 188 »

Hi Geoff, if you have the Kia order number, I can look up the delivery time and build progress for you. Cheers.
rockingh

Post by rockingh »

Hi both. First post here and have just ordered a GT line S in all white. Coming from having had a tiguan for 6 years.
One dealer said delivery end of year but one I ordered from said realistically 1st quarter next year.
Just hope for the best!!!!
Not sure whether deleted user above is genuine or been removed. It would be nice to know how long earlier orders take?
Chris
Martin1968

Post by Martin1968 »

Hi,

I ordered my GT Line S PHEV in March. They told me 12 weeks and then updated me with September. It came on the 8th August.